Our team offers a diverse variety of services in the areas of corporate and commercial legal affairs to a wide spectrum of clients ranging from individuals to ‘small and medium enterprises’ (SME’s) and to large private and public organisations.
After decades of practice we have extensive expertise in tailoring solutions to everyday business matters in order for our clients to take advantage of opportunities while mitigating risk. To achieve positive results we provide advice and assistance with various dealings and compliance obligations that are legally and commercially sound when it comes to a whole host of operating national and international requirements.
As we adhere to the highest professional standards our team goes beyond the call-of-duty to provide a comprehensive and pro-active solution to advance our client’s objectives.
Our expertise includes (but is not limited to) the following areas of law:
- General Contracts, Agreements and Deeds
- Corporations Law
- Business Law
- Taxation Law
- Competition and Consumer Law
- Acquisition and Disposal of Company Shares
- Acquisition and Disposal of Businesses and Assets
- Shareholder and Equity Agreements
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Capital and Equity raising ventures
- Franchising and Licensing
- Insolvency and Restructuring
- Foreign Investment and Structuring
- Partnerships, Trusts and Joint Ventures
- Incorporated Associations and Not-for-profit Organisations
- Due Diligence and Tendering
- Intellectual Property
- Building and Construction
- Mortgage and Securities
- Information Technology
We pride ourselves on providing timely, accurate and practical advice on the above and all other areas of Commercial Law and Governance in order to add value to your business organisation or venture.