Property in the form of land and other real estate assets are a corner-stone of many investment portfolios. Attention to detail and timeliness in the settlement of property transactions and other dealings are imperative to hassle-free ownership and equity interests.
Our team has extensive experience in attending to such dealings, including conveyancing and leasing for both residential and commercial properties. Other property matters are not limited to land and building improvements but also encompass other matters such as construction, subdivision, strata developments to name a few.
Likewise, property estates often include other holdings such as shares and a whole host of equity interests and assets that may be the subject of a deceased estate. Therefore, careful consideration and planning for such circumstances are a fundamental service we provide by ensuring that our clients prepare and plan for the inevitable. Consequently, we regularly attend to and prepare Wills, Powers of Attorney, Probate or litigation if there is any contest to a Will or lack thereof.
Our expertise includes (but is not limited to) the following areas of law:
- Commercial and Residential Conveyancing
- Commercial, Industrial and Retail Leasing and Licensing
- Acquisition and Disposal of Property Interests (including Mortgages, easements, covenants, encroachments and caveats)
- Compliance with statutory obligations including sale of rural land, water rights, environmental and heritage matters
- Acting for Insolvency Practitioners and Banks in relation to Distressed Property
- Advice in relation to property Financing, Taxation, Stamp Duties, GST, CGT and other property taxes
- Building and Construction
- Planning, Subdivision and Improvements (including Council matters)
- Off-the-plan sales and acquisitions
- Foreign Investments and Developments
- Preparation of Wills, Powers of Attorney and Testamentary Trusts
- Probate and Letters of Administration
In addition we can attend to the dispute resolution, mediation and/or litigation in respect of all of the above.