Disputes can arise in the normal course of relationships and as part of doing every day business with sometimes unavoidable or unforeseen consequences.
Our team has considerable experience in resolving disputes between parties through negotiation, litigation and/or other alternative dispute resolution (ADR) methods. We focus on effectively dealing with contentious issues depending on the circumstances of the matter by advising on the prospects of success and offering flexible strategies to have the dispute settled on a timely basis and cost-effective basis.
By understanding our client’s needs, we can suggest and handle a course of action that may involve negotiation between the disputing parties, arbitration and mediation or the instigation of legal proceedings and representation in Court to ensure the best possible outcome.
Without limiting the areas of our expertise, the dispute may include one or more of the following matters:
- General Contractual disputes
- Insurance and Compensation disputes
- Property and Leasing disputes
- Sale or Acquisition of Property or Business disputes
- Trade and Consumer disputes
- Professional Negligence
- Defamation and Discrimination
- Corporate Regulation
- Employment Law
- Family Law
- Wills and Deceased estates
- Insolvency and Debt recovery
- Intellectual Property
- Franchising and Licensing disputes
- Banking and Finance
- Taxation Law